Requests for repeat prescriptions can be made in the following ways:
- By leaving a note of your repeat prescription request in the post box in the practice entrance vestibule.
- By telephoning the practice on 01292 475328 between 9.30am-11.30am and 1.30pm–4.30pm.
- By writing in with your request (include a stamped addressed envelope please).
- By clicking on the link above to use our online ordering service.
- Please remember to state where you wish to collect your prescription from. Please note to collect your prescription from a Pharmacy, you must be registered with the Pharmacy for this service.
- Prescriptions will be ready for collection after 2pm, 48 hours (2 working days) after the request date.
- Please do not order repeat prescriptions more than 7 days in advance.
- Please note hospital prescriptions will be processed for the next working day after 2pm unless marked urgent by the hospital.